Hi Pegorer,

On 2023/7/28 23:55, Pegorer Massimo wrote:
Hi Kever,

Da: U-Boot <u-boot-boun...@lists.denx.de> Per conto di Jagan Teki
Inviato: venerdì 28 luglio 2023 14:07
A: Kever Yang <kever.y...@rock-chips.com>
Cc: tr...@konsulko.com; u-boot@lists.denx.de
Oggetto: Re: Pull request: u-boot-rockchip-20230728

Hi Kever,

Also the patches [1] that you already reviewed: is it due to the mailing list
issue [2] reported by Tom, or did you find anything that needs revision?

I can send a v2, or to re-send them, if you need. Thanks.

I have send the review tag for these patches, but the patchwork does not able to get my review mail, and not able to update the patch status to reviewed,

and that's why I missing this patch set.

I will apply these patch manually in next PR.

Thanks,

- Kever

Massimo

[1]