On 8/17/2023 5:06 PM, Nishanth Menon wrote:
On 09:45-20230817, Kumar, Udit wrote:
On 8/16/2023 5:14 PM, Nishanth Menon wrote:
On 14:53-20230816, Manorit Chawdhry wrote:
The following commit syncs the device tree from Linux tag
next-20230815 to U-boot and fixes the following to be compatible with
the future syncs -
[..]
+&mcu_timer0 {
+               /delete-property/ power-domains;
+               /delete-property/ assigned-clocks;
+               /delete-property/ assigned-clock-parents;
NAK - this should come in from R5 data.
Having clock data for R5 will not help atleast forĀ  timer.

As timer is getting probed before the clk frame work comes up ,

Well, u-boot framework is no different in AM625, is'nt it?
https://github.com/u-boot/u-boot/blob/master/arch/arm/dts/k3-am625-sk-u-boot.dtsi#L28

it does work. tells me there is some thing we are'nt pinpointing here.

This is what I am wondering, how AM625 works.

I don't see clock-data for main_timer0 in clk-data.c file.

Also if clock-frame is being used, I see no need of below

clock-frequency = <25000000>;