On 8/23/23 22:55, Pali Rohár wrote:
On Wednesday 23 August 2023 22:46:13 Marek Vasut wrote:
On 8/23/23 22:35, Pali Rohár wrote:
On Wednesday 23 August 2023 22:32:18 Heinrich Schuchardt wrote:
Looking at the MAINTAINER file it seems that POWERPC should be set to
orphaned.

And this is only just because of your fault folks here, as you have been
completely ignoring any my patches for improving this situation here and
finally after more than year of my reminders more of you wrote me
officially that would ignore any changes from me.
So go and complain to somebody else, not me.

Why not pick up the PPC maintainership yourself ? You are qualified enough I
think.

I'm not sure if you cannot read or understand above written text, but I
will repeat it once again and the last time specially for you: I'm not
going to send any changes, improvements or fixes to any people anymore
who either implicitly or explicitly wrote that will ignore me or my
contributions.

So pick up the PPC maintainership, apply the outstanding patches, send a PR to Tom and problem with stuck patches is solved. Why not do it this way?

There is a whole thread on frustration about getting patches reviewed and
upstream here too:

https://lore.kernel.org/all/20230816180808.GB2919664@perftesting/