Hi Wolfgang Denk,

 Thanks a lot for all the clarification and help. I really appreciate your
support.

 I have few question with reards to the start.S file for MIPS. What is the
significance of CONFIG_SYS_MONITOR_BASE ?? why is this used as the
base/source address in relocate_code in mips start.S file while for ARM we
use the _start as base/source address?

secondly for ARM we compare the source and destination address and skip the
copy_loop(in ARM specific start.S file) if both are same, while this has not
been implemented for MIPS.

I had to make similar changes in the start.S file (MIPS version) to skip the
copying section.

Thanks,
Pandu.

P.S: I am aware that you are out till 14th but I thought of posting it as
these are valid arguments.