On 3/9/11 10:16 PM, daniel.schwierz...@googlemail.com wrote:
> This patch series refactors the Mips CPU directory and put all current
> code into an own mips32 subdirectory. Furthermore the SoC specific code
> of IncaIP, Purple and Au1x00 is moved to separate SoC subdirectories.

Personally I'm not a big fan of current arch/<arch>/cpu/ directory usages
in the U-Boot tree.  But that's a matter of personal preference, and I've
already ended up regarding this area a few years ago.  Not having strong
opinions now.

When they get ready for merge, please let me know.  Then I'll queue them
up for the next release, thanks.