Hi all,

I suspect U-Boot is not setting the RSF bit in GMAC_OP_MODE register. This can
result in allowing to receive frames with bad CRC. I suspect the Linux driver
may be similarly affected, but I have not checked it out.

Unfortunately all my spare time is taken up by development on my own OS, so I
do not have the time to investigate fully and/or provide a patch. I am just
reporting this potential issue as a good Samaritan, but please understand that
I am not willing to apply any patches or recompile U-Boot or conduct any tests
or anything of that nature.

Thanks all.