On 4/12/24 8:37 PM, Tom Rini wrote:
On Fri, Apr 12, 2024 at 08:26:18PM +0200, Marek Vasut wrote:
On 4/12/24 2:53 PM, Marek Vasut wrote:

Hi,

Seems to work here with a broken imx8 config from the CI. Is it ok to
rely on dead code elimination? Apparently it is, build with KCFLAGS=-O0
has already several other missing symbols.

See attached fixup

Thanks, squashed, let's see how CI likes this.

I think we are getting closer, but still ...

Pipeline #20308 has failed!

Project: USB U-Boot Custodian Tree (
https://source.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-usb )
Branch: master (
https://source.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-usb/-/commits/master )

Commit: 63f6a449 (
https://source.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-usb/-/commit/63f6a449bffe46beca89580d3efa48e5d041025c
)
Commit Message: usb: kbd: Add probe quirk for Apple and Keychro...
Commit Author: Janne Grunau
Committed by: Marek Vasut ( https://source.denx.de/marex )

Pipeline #20308 (
https://source.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-usb/-/pipelines/20308 )
triggered by Marek Vasut ( https://source.denx.de/marex )
had 1 failed job.

Job #815411 (
https://source.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-usb/-/jobs/815411/raw )

Stage: world build
Name: build all 64bit ARM platforms

That looks like the machine doing the build failed, I've kicked the
retry button.

And now it passed, PR is coming real soon now, thanks all !