> > If you have access to the hardware that has a 4.20a dwc2 controller,
> > maybe you can help testing the patch above patch as well?

My hardware unfortunately only has a 4.00a controller so I cannot test
the 4.20a reset functionality. However, Kongyang Liu's patch works for
me as a replacement for our submission and functions correctly
otherwise on our hardware, so I am fine with moving forward on his
patch. If that's meaningful enough I can add a tested by tag to the
other patch from me.

> +CC Liu on this thread, maybe it is best if the two of you figure out
> the best common approach that works for you both ?

I am also open to collaborating on any other changes as needed.