On 3/6/24 1:55 PM, Michael Walle wrote:
Hi,

On Wed Mar 6, 2024 at 3:56 AM CET, Marek Vasut wrote:
I'd argue if one wants to use the locking at all, you have to set
UNLOCK_ALL=n. Otherwise, the bootloader might come alone and just
clear your locking bits again. Clearing the WPS bit there is just
one more thing which IMHO doesn't make much sense.

On the other hand, if UNLOCK_ALL=y is supposed to work and reset
locking, then the SR3 WPS bit has to be configured to select the
standard SPI NOR locking scheme, so the locking can actually be reset
using that scheme.

Yes, that's what I've meant with "the unlock all works as
advertised" and your patch is fine.

Can this be applied ?