Hi Tom,

On 11/05/24 1:02 am, Tom Rini wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Apr 2024 16:16:31 +0530, MD Danish Anwar wrote:
>
>> This series adds AM64x related compatibles to PRUSS and PRU_RPROC drivers.
>> This series is a prerequisite for ICSSG Ethernet driver.
>>
>> Once Support for AM64x is added to PRUSS and PRU_RPROC driver, I'll send
>> another series to enable ICSSG Ethernet driver for AM64x as well.
>>
>> MD Danish Anwar (2):
>>   remoteproc: pru: Add support for AM64x PRU / RTU cores
>>   soc: ti: pruss: Add support for AM64x
>>
>> [...]
>
> Applied to u-boot/next, thanks!

I was working on the latest u-boot/next (d4781422d1 (origin/next) "Merge
tag 'v2024.07-rc3' into next") and I don't see this series being part of
u-boot/next.

I checked the git logs, you had merged this series but on 18th may you
committed [1] ("Revert "Merge patch series "arm: dts: am62-beagleplay:
Fix Beagleplay Ethernet""") which reverts bunch of changes and as part
of this commit, this series was also reverted.

Now when I am trying to verify ICSSG, it doesn't work as this series is
not part of u-boot/next anymore.

Can you please pull / merge this series again to u-boot/next? Or do I
need to send these patches for merge again?

Please let me know.

[1]
https://source.denx.de/u-boot/u-boot/-/commit/d678a59d2d719da9e807495b4b021501f2836ca5

--