On Wed, May 22, 2024 at 04:34:43PM +0100, Jiaxun Yang wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Sorry for flooding the mailing list recently, yet another huge RFC series
> ahead.
>
> So after working on MIPS, arm64be and Xtensa I'm now on LoongArch, as
> suggested
> by Heinrich.

My big feedback here, and it applies to all of your other series as
well, is to please update CI to make use of and test this. On the Docker
side, update tools/docker/Dockerfile as needed. For Azure, you can tell
it to use a different image and then follow the documentation on
https://docs.u-boot.org/en/latest/develop/ci_testing.html and for GitLab
you can at least use their "linter" to make sure that your additions
have the correct syntax. Thanks.

--
Tom