Patchset is based on patchset for Linux (today merged to nand-next):
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-mtd/20240507230903.3399594-1-avkras...@salutedevices.com/

Here is description from it:

 >  Amlogic's boot ROM code needs that some pages on NAND must be written
 >  in special "short" ECC mode with scrambling enabled. Such pages:
 >  1) Contain some metadata about hardware.
 >  2) Located with some interval starting from 0 offset, until some
 >     specified offset. Interval and second offset are set in the
 >     device tree.
 >
 >  This patchset adds R/W support for such pages. To enable it we can setup
 >  it in dts:
 >
 >      nand-is-boot-medium;
 >      amlogic,boot-pages = <1024>;
 >      amlogic,boot-page-step = <128>;
 >
 >  It means that each 128th page in range 0 to 1024 pages will be accessed
 >  in special mode ("short" ECC + scrambling). In practice this feature is
 >  needed when we want to update first block of NAND - driver will enable
 >  required mode by itself using value from device tree.

The only difference is that patchset for Linux updates DT bindings, while
this adds NAND_IS_BOOT_MEDIUM flag support.

Arseniy Krasnov (3):
  mtd: rawnand: nand_base: support for 'NAND_IS_BOOT_MEDIUM' flag
  mtd: rawnand: meson: refactor use of 'meson_nfc_cmd_access()'
  mtd: rawnand: meson: read/write access for boot ROM pages

 drivers/mtd/nand/raw/meson_nand.c | 84 +++++++++++++++++++++----------
 drivers/mtd/nand/raw/nand_base.c  |  3 ++
 include/linux/mtd/rawnand.h       |  6 +++

2.35.0