Hi,

On 4/26/24 15:38, Michal Simek wrote:
Hi,

currently only DT way is supported and it is added directly to lib/smbios.c
but I think DT and env is only one way how information can be found that's
why this series is improving handling with using sysinfo driver which can
be platform specific.
At the end of day DT should be taken from smbios.c and put to sysinfo DT
driver instead of implementing it directly in this generic file.

Thanks,
Michal

Michal Simek (3):
   xilinx: Enable SMBIOS command
   lib: smbios: Let detect the system via sysinfo
   lib: smbios: Detect system properties via SYSINFO IDs

  configs/xilinx_versal_net_virt_defconfig |  1 +
  configs/xilinx_versal_virt_defconfig     |  1 +
  configs/xilinx_zynqmp_kria_defconfig     |  1 +
  configs/xilinx_zynqmp_virt_defconfig     |  1 +
  include/sysinfo.h                        |  9 +++++

Heinrich/Tom: Can you please take this series to your tree?
Feel free to take also 1/3 which is my branch but can go with it too.

Thanks,
Michal
--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng), OpenPGP -> KeyID: FE3D1F91
w: www.monstr.eu p: +42-0-721842854