Hey all,

Well, once again I need to check my calender reminders since, whoops,
I'm a week late. That said, looking at the list of changes in this
slightly elongated period, I think it's OK. At this point we're a week
out from the release, so it's time for clear and obvious regression
fixes. Ideally ones introduced this release cycle so there's less
chances of unintended side-effects.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2024.07-rc4..v2024.07-rc5
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

With that, the final release is planned for Monday, July 1st, 2024.
Thanks all!

--
Tom