Hi Tom,

On Tue, 2 Jul 2024 at 20:04, Tom Rini <tr...@konsulko.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 02, 2024 at 04:51:30PM +0100, Simon Glass wrote:
>
> > Hi Tom,
> >
> > This is for -next but we need to figure out the patch I just sent
> > first. I can redo the pull if that patch is acceptable, or you can
> > pick that up first.
>
> I thought you meant the i.MX9 patch, but with that applied before your
> series, CI now fails on those platforms. So yes, lets hold off on
> whatever is causing that for now and rebase to exclude it.

Yes, I see it still fails in CI although it now works locally. I ran
out of time to look at it but I'm hoping that the maintainer will take
a look at the patch.

I also find that buildman retries each build that creates warnings,
including the missing-binary ones. It is mostly a waste of time, so I
would like to figure out a way around that.

For now I will resend the PR without the 'retry' commit.

Regards,
Simon