Hi,

This is a respin of this patch [1] after discussion [2]. Thanks to
Simon and Heinrich for their reviews.

To use the guidcmp() function, as suggested by Heinrich, we need to
make it available to bootmeth_cros.c and I think that the cleanest way
to do that is (arguably) to move the guid helper functions to efi.h
near the efi_guid_t definition; this is why the original patch has now
become a series of two patches.

The alternative would be to include efi_loader.h from bootmeth_cros.c
but I think this does not sound "right". If this is in fact the
preferred approach just let me know and I will respin.

There is no difference in the sandbox binaries before/after this
series on Arm and on PC, and all the tests I have run on the sandbox
are unchanged.

Best regards,
Vincent.

[1]
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/patch/20240627170629.2696427-1-vincent.ste...@arm.com/
[2] https://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2024-June/557588.html

Vincent Stehlé (2):
  efi: move guid helper functions to efi.h
  bootstd: cros: store partition type in an efi_guid_t

 boot/bootmeth_cros.c |  6 +++---
 include/efi.h        | 10 ++++++++++
 include/efi_loader.h | 10 ----------

2.43.0