Hi,

I am testing this new unified sunxi DRAM initialization on my Mangopi MQ board
(Allwinner D1s) and can't get it working.
I'm on S. Holland's u-boot branch d1-wip. I created a config for the board and
modified dram_sun20i_d1.c with values Andre suggested here:

"
According to the dump of some MangoPi MQ-1 firmware, the D1s should work with:
CONFIG_SUNXI_DRAM_DDR2=y
CONFIG_DRAM_CLK=528
CONFIG_DRAM_ZQ=8092665
CONFIG_DRAM_SUNXI_ODT_EN=0
CONFIG_DRAM_SUNXI_TPR0=0x00471992
CONFIG_DRAM_SUNXI_TPR11=0x30010
CONFIG_DRAM_SUNXI_TPR12=0x35
CONFIG_DRAM_SUNXI_TPR13=0x34000000
"

Boot fails like this:

U-Boot SPL 2024.01-rc1 (Jul 11 2024 - 06:29:02 +0300)
sunxi_ram_probe: dram-controller@3102000: probing
DRAM BOOT DRIVE INFO: V0.24
DRAM CLK = 528 MHz
DRAM Type = 2 (2:DDR2,3:DDR3)
DRAMC read ODT off
ZQ value = 0x30
DDR efuse: 0xa
DX0 state: 3
DX1 state: 0
ERROR: auto scan dram rank & width failed
auto_scan_dram_config() FAILED
DRAM init failed
spl_board_init_f() failed: -19

resetting ...
reset not supported yet
### ERROR ### Please RESET the board ###

Am I the only one who is facing such problem? :) When I'm switching to this old
asm based init code then the DRAM init works.

br,
Indrek