ср, 25 вер. 2024 р. о 15:48 Marek Vasut <ma...@denx.de> пише:

> On 9/25/24 12:18 PM, Svyatoslav Ryhel wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > Hello there!
> > I was digging this when I had some free time and found that with
> > patches from Marek the only difference is that function
> > i2c_get_chip_for_busnum is not called for PMIC's main i2c address
>
> Is it possible this is called earlier, before UART output is
> initialized, so it does not show up in the log below ?

It is highly unlikely, this function is called when uart is already
working and pinmux is set.

> Could it be that it is called before your pinmux is properly
> initialized, hence no UART, and that is why the I2C communication fails?

But if we assume that pinmux is not set, then how we resolve situation
when pinmux and regulator enable are both set by probe after bind and
regulators are probed before pinmux. Regulators will fail, they will
not deffer till pinmux probes. Or you propose return to pre-DM version
of pinmux? Inconsistency.

> So far, I only found Toradex Tegra T20 board here, no T30.
What do you mean? Specify please