Hi Mike,

Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 04, 2011 08:40:40 Luca Ceresoli wrote:
>> -                            debug("Got ICMP ECHO REQUEST, return %d bytes
>> \n",
>> -                                    ETHER_HDR_SIZE + len);
>> +                            debug("Got ICMP ECHO REQUEST, "
>> +                                  "return %d bytes \n",
>> +                                  ETHER_HDR_SIZE + len);
> please do not split string literals

What do you suggest as an alternative? Leave the line more than
80 characters long?

I think the best thing would be to split the NetReceive() function that
contains that line, which is currently ~400 lines long. This would reduce
the amount of tabs in front of the deeply nested lines (such as this).

So I would agree to leave the line as is, waiting for NetReceive() to be
split in a future cleanup work.

Luca