Dear Mehresh Ramneek-B31383,

In message
<16867771548d2f469f1a8f817f38278820a...@039-sn1mpn1-003.039d.mgd.msft.net> you
wrote:

> I just checked that this error comes when you don't have any of the following
> defined in the board file:
> CONFIG_USB_UHCI
> CONFIG_USB_OHCI
> CONFIG_USB_EHCI
> CONFIG_USB_OHCI_NEW
> MPC837xRDB has EHCI host controller. Hence, CONFIG_USB_EHCI and its relevant
> support macros should be defined in include/configs/MPC837XERDB.h file.

No, I disagree.  It must be possible to configure such a port without
USB as well.  Not all boards based on this processer ever want to use
USB (or even have it on their boards).

Please fix this in a way that no such definitions are ever mandatory.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: w...@denx.de
Your csh still thinks true is false. Write to your vendor  today  and
tell them that next year Configure ought to "rm /bin/csh" unless they
fix  their blasted shell. :-)
                 - Larry Wall in Configure from the perl distribution