On Friday, August 26, 2011 02:36:51 Ajay Bhargav wrote:
> +static int add_del_hash_entry(struct armdfec_device *darmdfec, u32 mach,
> +                           u32 macl, u32 rd, u32 skip, int del)
> +{
> +     u8 *last;

local var ...

> +     last = (u8 *) entry;
> +     last = last + sizeof(*entry);
> +
> +     return 0;
> +}

so what's the point of these two assignments to "last" ?

> +int armada100_fec_register(int base_addr)

when it comes to addresses for memory mapped registers, we typically use
"unsigned long" rather than "int"

> +     darmdfec = malloc(sizeof(struct armdfec_device));
> +     if (!darmdfec)
> +             goto error;

if this first one fails, we jump to:

> +error:
> +     free(darmdfec->p_aligned_txbuf);
> +     free(darmdfec->p_rxbuf);
> +     free(darmdfec->p_rxdesc);
> +     free(darmdfec->htpr);

looks like 4 NULL pointer derefs.  so you'll need one specific path for the
first malloc(), but the rest are fine.
-mike