Hi there!

We thought you might be interested to know that the TWO-FOR-ONE advertising
offer for China Daily Europe Edition (weekly) has been reinstated briefly and
is finishing on 15th Sept 2011 (original details below). This £2500.00 offer
gives you exposure to the entire AB1 distribution in two weekly hard copy
editions of your choice, and exposure at the heavily trafficked China Daily
Online for the duration of your entries, with clickthroughs/tracking. Usual
list price for this package is £5500.00 fyi, and it will enable you to receive
enquiries for your products and services from the Chinese and Euro-Chinese
marketplaces with excellent ROI. In addition, the first five to accept are
receiving a free web banner without charge!

Can this fit into budget? Simply reply with the word 'BOOK!' and we will get
back to you before the offer deadline cutoff! We think you'll be glad you did!

Best wishes,
Chris Brown
@ SKS for China Daily Europe / +44 (0) 203 286 8737

W: http://europe.chinadaily.com.cn/

***************** original email

Hi there

How are you doing? Getting into summertime now? :))

Good news, I think?! As you might recall, your organisation has been invited to
advertise in China Daily Europe Edition (weekly).

We now have ten two-for-one offers to send out on a first-come-first-served
basis, and we thought we would send you one of them! For China Daily European
Edition (weekly, in English), it's usually £2500.00 for the full tabloid size
ad page, full colour, BUT you can have two of these included when you book
before 7th July (although the editions in which you appear can be later in the
year at any time). This offer also includes the online edition in the European
area at the site which gets 2.5 million unique business users per week, thus
perfect for you to reach the C-level subscribers and senior executives
interested in China, and vice-versa, for your business development, direct
sales and branding!

To take advantage of this limited time Two-for-One offer, please simply reply
to this email with the word "BOOK!", and we'll be delighted to welcome you
aboard by return before 7th July!

Interested?!

Best wishes,

Chris Brown
@ SKS for China Daily Europe

T: +44 (0)203 286 8737 ddi / or via accts team +44 (0) 207 607 0717 ddi

W: http://europe.chinadaily.com.cn/

Downloads:

for CDEW:
China Daily Europe Flyer (weekly) -
http://www.sksassociates.co.uk/cd/ChinaDailyEuropeanWeeklyMediaFlyerJune2011.pdf
China Daily Europe - airline distribution -
http://www.sksassociates.co.uk/cd/ChinaDailyEuropeanWeekly-airlines.xls
China Daily Europe - hotel distribution -
http://www.sksassociates.co.uk/cd/ChinaDailyEuropeanWeekly-hotels.xls
China Daily Europe - corporate receptions distribution -
http://www.sksassociates.co.uk/cd/ChinaDailyEuropeanWeekly-corporates.xls

and for China:
China Daily China Edition (daily) -
http://www.sksassociates.co.uk/cd/2011ChinaDailyChinaADRATE.pdf
China Daily website -
http://www.sksassociates.co.uk/cd/2011ChinaDailyWebsiteMediaKit.pdf

Contracted exclusively by:
SKS/Enhanced Media & Communications Ltd
1 Farnham Road, Guildford, Surrey GU2 4RG UK

"Bringing the top drawer to you!"

********************** original email

Hi there

We know how busy you are, so just a quick note, if we may, to let you know
about China Daily European Edition, advertising in which is now available for
the first time ever!

>From China Daily, now 30 years old, as you might see it's a brand new and
>exciting opportunity, especially if your organisation is intending to reach
>European CEOs/CFOs/Senior Executives interested in China, and full page
>advertisements are now invited (flyer link below). It's weekly, it's in
>English, it's a business tabloid-size newspaper, it's distributed to its
>41,000 C-level subscription base each week, and also offers some private
>distribution to corporate receptions, business hotels and airlines (approx
>10,000 per week also). In addition, the online edition (included) at the
>European section of the website benefits from 2.5 million unique visitors per
>week. You might also like to know that the European edition is now already a
>year old, and we have spent the entire year building the subscription base and
>distribution, now available for your advertising.

AND, if you would like to reach the Chinese market itself in English (with
Chinese subscript), China Daily (daily broadsheet) will do this effectively for
you, as, indeed, will the China Daily website, now benefiting from 3.6 million
unique visitors per day, media pack links here:

China Daily China Edition (daily, broadsheet) -
http://sksassociates.co.uk/cd/2011ChinaDailyChinaADRATE.pdf (large file)

China Daily website -
http://sksassociates.co.uk/cd/2011ChinaDailyWebsiteMediaKit.pdf

You may decide that, for a new opportunity such as China Daily European Weekly,
you might like to try a 'test' advertisement. We appreciate this sentiment, and
therefore, until 1st July 2011 we would like to offer you a full page (tabloid
size) in CDEW, including the online edition, at a special introduction rate of
£1999.00 (usual list £2500)!

To book for this attractive introductory test appearance in CDEW for your
organisation, please simply reply to this email with the phrase 'Yes please!',
and we will forward specs and confirmation by return.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Best wishes,

Chris Brown

@ SKS London for China Daily Europe

T: +44 (0) 845 428 9350 / or via accts team +44 (0) 207 607 0717 ddi

W: http://europe.chinadaily.com.cn

Links section:

China Daily European Weekly Flyer -
http://www.sksassociates.co.uk/cd/ChinaDailyEuropeanWeeklyMediaFlyerJune2011.pdf
China Daily China Edition (daily, broadsheet) -
http://sksassociates.co.uk/cd/2011ChinaDailyChinaADRATE.pdf
China Daily website -
http://sksassociates.co.uk/cd/2011ChinaDailyWebsiteMediaKit.pdf

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Additional Notes FYI:

China Daily is China's national English-language newspaper, which was founded
in 1981. China Daily European Edition Edition (Weekly), is the European
offering.

For readers at home and abroad, China Daily is a popular choice among
English-language media in China. It is the only Chinese newspaper that has
effectively entered Western mainstream society and is the newspaper most quoted
by the foreign press. The paper also has published the largest number of
supplements for international meetings in China among all media outlets. Global
readers recognize China Daily as the most authoritative and influential
English-language media in the country. It serves as an important window for
"China to understand the world and be understood by the world".

China Daily Media Group rides the tide of the times and drives innovations. It
believes that "content is king". While reporting on China and commenting on the
world, it is also accelerating efforts to become "localized" overseas, to
improve reporting, editing and distribution networks worldwide, and to march
toward being a world-class multiple-platform media group.

Contracted exclusively by:

SKS/Enhanced Media & Communications Ltd
1 Farnham Road, Guildford, Surrey GU2 4RG UK

"Bringing the top drawer to you!"

** It's our intention to only contact you with interesting opportunities you
might otherwise overlook from the cream of the "top drawer"!

** If you feel you have received this email in error, simply REPLY and SEND
with the subject line intact. Thanks.