Dear Simon Glass,

In message <capnjgz2oku0d5kzjhjnqar2zi_8y0fsp1pskpcy5gsdey1i...@mail.gmail.com>
you wrote:

> Sorry if I have missed a mailing list patch, but in my version of the
> source there is a line a little lower down which uses bd:
>
>        mmc_initialize(bd);
>
> Of course it can just become gd->bd so there is no problem removing
> the variable.

You are right - thanks for pointing out.  Fixed when checking in.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: w...@denx.de
If I don't document something, it's usually either for a good reason,
or a bad reason.  In this case it's a good reason.  :-)
                 - Larry Wall in <1992jan17.005405.16...@netlabs.com>