Greetings,

I am Eng.Yousef Ibn Ibrahim Al-Bassam Managing Director of Saudi Fund for
Development , I'm seeking for investment opportunities and wonder if you can be
of assistance.

Basically, all I need from you is authenticity, integrity protection, virtue,
accountability and honor which would bring trust in business. As you already
know, nothing can undermine a business relationship more completely than lack
of trust because trust is the essential precondition upon which all real
success depends and the key to trust is action and commitments. Commitments
made and commitments honored.

Please if interested in any kind of business investment plans or financial
funding of projects respond for more details.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully

Eng.Yousef Ibn Ibrahim Al-Bassam .