Hello Tom,
On 02/20/2012 11:23 PM, Tom Rini wrote:
On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 10:44:52AM +0100, Thomas Weber wrote:
Hello Tom, hello Rachna,

I don't know if this is related to the i2c changes or mmc changes?

When I boot from nand and then make "mmc rescan" the card is not detected.
When booting with boot_key on Devkit8000 directly from sd-card
everything is okay.
It's the i2c changes, I'm fairly certain.

reverting

"nand: make 1-bit software ECC configurable"
"ARM: I2C: I2C Multi byte address support"
"ARM: AM33XX: Add AM33XX I2C driver support"

help for booting on Devkit8000.

You told me in IRC, that you don't need the CONFIG_MTD_ECC_SOFT for your boards? Can you explain why you don't need it? Perhaps something is misconfigured on Devkit8000. Or do you have no boards with nand flash?

Regards,
Thomas