On 12.04.2012 13:43, Fabio Estevam wrote:
Please provide some more details in the commit message about this
board, which peripherals are currently supported, where does it boot
from, etc.

Please also add an entry for your board in the MAINTAINERS file.

You seem to have missed to do a "git add" for the files you introduced
here ,ie, board/exertus/exe4026/ directory.

Yes, I will, but actually I didn't want to publish my board specific files and changes just yet. I committed all those changes into my git tree but now I don't know how to exclude this one (6/8, and perhaps 3/8) from git-send-email to send a cleaner series. I don't know either how to use git-send-email to send a single patch. I'll need to learn more about git - or can you or somebody here tell me right away? Do I perhaps have to create a second branch where I merge the relevant commits?

--

Timo