On 03/17/2012 03:05 PM, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
Dear Aneesh V,

In message<4f153c83.20...@ti.com>  you wrote:

What is your final call on this? The above arguments sound convincing
to me, but I have to admit that I am no legal expert. Either way, it
will be great to have a closure on this. Lack of fastboot support was
the greatest impediment to adoption of mainline U-Boot in our previous
platforms. It will be really unfortunate if the same happens to OMAP5
that has just arrived.
> The license issue was a mistake on my side.

However, there is still cleanup needed for the commit message.

Thanks. I will see if somebody can take it forward.

br,
Aneesh