Thanks. I tried that and got the same results. Are there any debug/logging that I can use to see what's going on?

Also, I'm not sure which console parameters are passed to the kernel. I've seen console, console_mainline, console_fsl, etc... Which one is actually passed as command line params to the kernel?

Thanks,
Bill