On 24.09.2012 01:05, Marek Vasut wrote:
Dear Łukasz Dałek,

On 23.09.2012 23:31, Marek Vasut wrote:
Dear Łukasz Dałek,

On 23.09.2012 23:04, Marek Vasut wrote:
PXA2xx is OHCI host with one OTG port.

     From pxa255 documentation:
"The UDC supports 16 endpoints and can operate half-duplex at a rate of
12 Mbps (as a slave only,
not as a host or hub controller)."

what about include/usb/pxa27x_udc.h ... btw can't pxa27x and pxa25x UDC
use the same driver?
pxa27x_udc driver is using older layer which doesn't work with usb
ethernet driver.

Btw. pxa27x can be host, pxa25x can't.
Can you update the new gadget driver to be compatible with pxa27x then ?
I don't have any board with pxa27x processor. And I'm quite sure that
differences between pxa25x and pxa27x usb are too big. Even in
Linux kernel are two separate drivers for 25x and 27x chips.
Isn't the 25x only a subset of the 27x ?

Maybe it is.

You've asked me if I could update driver to compatible with pxa27x and my
answer is no. Maybe someone with pxa27x chip could.

I will left that h2200.h header. I'm sure that it will be helpful some day.

Łukasz Dałek