Hi,

We are looking at the possibility of running Unidata under Windows 2003
Server Enterprise Edition on a quad processor server.

We don't have any W2K3 Server Enterprise Edition systems in house yet, so we
can't try this experiment ourselves.  We are trying to figure out a load
balancing scheme amoung the processors. Is it possible to bind certain users
to specific processors on login on this version of Windows?  Does anyone have
other ideas on how to load balance since Unidata doesn't balance across
processers itself?

Thanks,
Bob