Hello,

        My conexion with ODBC are working, but the conexion with UniOLEDB don't can
working, when I conect from Visual Basic I recived this error:

             Died in UCI::SQLConnect() with SQLSTATE IM976, Native error:0
[Informix][SQL Client]UCI connections to non Universe databases  is not
allowed.

        My uci.config file in my computer is, and the version of Universe is
[9.6.1.3]:

                        [ODBC DATA SOURCES]

                        <localud>
                        DBMSTYPE = UNIDATA