>From there, it is only kept internal to the running spooler daemon.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: John Hester
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Sent: 5/14/04 3:01 PM
Subject: [U2] [UV] Spooler count location

I'm configuring a couple of RedHat servers with UV 10.1 in a failover
setup.  I'm going to put the UV spooler directory on shared storage so
it's available to both machines, but I also need the file that keeps
track of the current spooler count to be shared.  I looked in the
spool/uv directory but can't find the counter there.  I'm assuming it's
somewhere in the `cat ./uvhome` directory.  Anyone know where?

Thanks,
John
http://www.u2ug.org/listinfo/u2-users
http://www.u2ug.org/listinfo/u2-users