Check the permissions of the CTLG file and your temp directory.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Less, Mirwaan
(MIRW)
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 5:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2] AE error

Hi

Does anyone know what the following error is and how it can be fixed:

In /usr/ud/sys/CTLG/a/AE at line 1181 File is readonly, permission
denied
In /usr/ud/sys/CTLG/a/AE at line 1181 Fatal error: WRITE error

We upgraded from AIX 4.3.2 to AIX 4.3.3 and Unidata 4.1.24 to Unidata
5.2.21 and after that I'm expierencing the above error. I can still edit
programs as per normal, just the message that I don't like. We cannot
find AE_DOC anywhere on the system.

Regards,
Mirwaan
http://www.u2ug.org/listinfo/u2-users