If it goes to the screen it didn't create the file.

LIST EMPLOYEES NAME ADDRESS TOXML TO EMPL.TXT

Creates a file "empl.txt" in the current path (do a where). You need the "TO
filename" to create the file.

hth
--
Colin Alfke
Calgary, Alberta Canada

"Just because something isn't broken doesn't mean that you can't fix it"

Stu Pickles