Well, according to my lists, you were already subscribed to u2-users and
u2-community-digest.

--Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Stuart Boydell
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2004 4:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] New lists are up!

Well 4 or 5 e-mails to majordomo later, I think I'm subscribed...

> The new U2 lists are now up and available.  To send a message to

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have
received this email in error please notify the Spotless IS Support Centre
(61 3 9269 7555) immediately who will advise further action.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses.