Andra,

I confess I've been guilty of throwing in a minor curse word from time to
time - definitely not the way my Mama (GRHS) raised me.  ;^) I am a fairly
intelligent, reasonable educated and well-read person, and certainly should be able
to communicate without them. I will do my best to do so in this forum.

Actually, the real reason I responded was to say that I've done business
(although not a lot) with Mouser over the years, and never realized it was an MV
site. It's always cool to learn that companies you've heard of for years are in
the fold.

"It's a small world after all..."

Regards,
Charlie Noah

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I just thought I would let you know that our UniVerse Programing Team
has been asked to quit receiving emails from this list because our
company's email filter catches a lot of the emails for curse words.
Grant it, some of them are relatively minor curse words but I have no
control over what they filter. Nor, do I have control of their choice of
filtering programs.   [snip]
Andra Lozzi
UniVerse Programming Manager
Software Quality Assurance Manager