LeRoi:

Try the following:

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/mbtraining/tidevsys.html

http://www.jes.com/pubs.html

I have a few books on the subject (they're old and out of print). They are:
   + The Pick Perspective
   + Programming w/IBM PC Basic & The Pick Database System
   + Pick for Professionals (Advanced methods & techniques)
   + Exploring the Pick Operating System

I wonder why these books can't be pdf'd and posted somewhere and downloaded
for $5.00 each (credit card only).  :-)

Bill