Are you asking how or if it is a good idea?
If asking How:  Disable logins in /etc/profile or if you are more
comfortable working in universe disable getting into uv in the uv home
directory's VOC  UV.LOGIN add somethiong like this bit of code to the
top of the paragraph:

PA
BREAK OFF
IF @LOGNAME = "root" GO OK
IF @LOGNAME = "brutzman" GO OK
  DISPLAY DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE TRY AGAIN AT SUCH AND SUCH A TIME
  SLEEP 3
  LOGOFF
OK: BREAK ON

Everyone goes through UV.LOGIN.

www.hkMetalCraft.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream
which had a name of Brutzman, Bill.vcf]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.u2ug.org/listinfo/u2-users
http://www.u2ug.org/listinfo/u2-users