Check out HELP for the RUN command. -E helps in this situation (drops you into debugger when you hit the uninit'ed variable) and -F helps when the error is fatal (unopened file handle, etc.)

HTH,
David Beahm

Steve Mayo wrote:

Hi Everyone,

On my W2k system when an error occurs (like uninitialized variables) the
system gives me the program and line number of the error.

Ex. In BP\_TEST at line 1 WARNING: UNINITIALIZED VARIABLE USED! Zero
Assumed!

However on the Unix system, I get:
WARNING: UNINITIALIZED VARIABLE USED! Zero Assumed!

I need to get the line number and program name and cannot find out how to
do it. I thought it was a UDT.OPTION, but after checking twice.....

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve
http://www.u2ug.org/listinfo/u2-users
http://www.u2ug.org/listinfo/u2-users