"Tom Dodds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>When you invoke UniVerse, through a telnet client of some kind, it should
>ask you for "Enter User Name" and then a password.  Use the same user name
>and password you used for WS.  It should then ask for the "Account name or
>path".
>
>Is this not happening?

It only does that if you are an Administrator. For regular Windows users, it will try
log you into your Windows home directory (as set in your windows user settings), or the
pathname defined in the UV.LOGINS file in the UV account, unless you change the login
policy to allow non-administrator users to enter an account path name.

You can do that using the UniAdmin tool. There is also a registry setting, but I cannot
remember what it is at the moment - someone else will no doubt refresh my ailing
memory.

Brian

This email was checked on leaving Microgen for viruses, similar
malicious code and inappropriate content by MessageLabs SkyScan.

DISCLAIMER

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged.

If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other
person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please
contact the sender or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Microgen Information Management Solutions
http://www.microgen.co.uk
http://www.u2ug.org/listinfo/u2-users