 -----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On Behalf Of Bjvrn Behr
Sent:   Wednesday, June 02, 2004 6:12 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        [U2] Printer Problem

Eric

We acquired some new printers and are busy installing them at our
Various sites. We are just having one problem If I run a report from TCL
to the printer, it does not do a form feed at the end of the print out,
And subsequently, the new report starts printing on the same page.

Any advice?

PS: UniVerse 10.0.4
    Windows  2000
    Printer  Lexmark 2400 Series (2480/81)