We are setting up a test machine, and are looking for a used tape drive.
We need a drive that will be compatible with the HP SureStore DAT40
model C5687A that we have on our production machine (an old Compaq). The
tape drive on the  production box is a DDS4 and the tapes are not
backwards compatible, so the drive for the test machine also needs to be
a DDS4.

If you happen to have one sitting around somewhere that you no longer
need, please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

Thanks,

Marie Westphal

Information Systems

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

''Don't think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It's self-conscious,
and anything self-conscious is lousy.

You cannot try to do things. You simply must do things.''   -- Ray
Bradbury