-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Leroy Dreyfuss
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 2:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] uniVerse Call Stack From BASIC

Phil,

I don't think is possible to display the dictionary file or item name since
it's not exactly known by the BASIC run machine. The dictionary file is not
part of the information stored in execution levels. For example, you can't
see such information when you use PORT.STATUS with the LAYER.STACK option.
Similar information is used in SYSTEM(9001).

Regards,

LeRoy F. Dreyfuss
Advanced Technical Services - U2 Technology Analyst
IBM U2 Data Management Solutions
Tel: 303-672-1254          Fax: 303-294-4832
Mobile: 720-341-4317
External email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:  http://www.ibm.com/software/data/u2/support

www.ibm.com/software/data/u2/support - Open, Query, Update, Search -
Online!

             "Phil Walker"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             nz>                                                        To
             Sent by:                  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          cc
             stserver.u2ug.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [U2] uniVerse Call Stack From
             06/08/2004 05:37          BASIC
             PM

             Please respond to
                 u2-users

SYSTEM(9001) At Release 10 and above, although there were some problems
with
it early on, I believe these have all been fixed in 10.1.

The other thing I have noticed is that if called as part of a general
routine that is invoked when an I-Type is called, the I-Type layer has no
description. In this scenario, it would be nice to know the dictionary and
filename of the I-Type if this is possible - IBM?

Cheers

Phil Walker
+64 21 336294
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
infocusp limited
\\ PO Box 77032, Auckland New Zealand \ www.infocusp.co.nz
DISCLAIMER:  This electronic message together with any attachments is
confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose
or use the contents in any way. Please also advise us by return e-mail that
you have received the message and then please destroy. infocusp limited is
not responsible for any changes made to this message and / or any
attachments after sending by infocusp limited. We use virus scanning
software but exclude all liability for viruses or anything similar in this
email or any attachment