LeRoy,

Thanks for update. Glad I heard you through the noise.

George R Smith
Programmer/Analyst
479.684.3382   direct
479.684.3403   fax
www.budgetext.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The materials in this electronic mail transmission
(including all attachments) are private and confidential and are the
property of the sender. The information contained in the material is
privileged and is intended only for the use of the named addressee(s). If
you are not the intended addressee, be advised that any unauthorized
disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on
the contents of this material is strictly prohibited.  If you received this
electronic mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender by
telephone at 888-869-0366 or send an electronic message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], and thereafter, destroy the electronic message
immediately.