-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Barry Brevik
Sent: Wednesday, 30 June 2004 6:54 AM
To: U2-users (E-mail)
Subject: [U2] [wIntegrate]

I am using wIntegrate scripting on a Kiosk application. One of the things
I'm doing is removing things like 'File' and 'Edit' from the main menu like
this:

If IsMenu(MainMenu) then
  If IsOnMenu(MainMenu,'run') then
    Menu Detach mainmenu,'run'
  Endif
Endif

For some reason, the 'Help' menu refuses to unload this way. What I'd really
like to do is remove the main menu entirely, but I can't seem to figure out
how to do this.

Any tips for me?