maybe Mr Bull's site ???...

        http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/mbtexts/23.html

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Chuck Mongiovi
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 9:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] building DICT items

> In case you don't find it, he's the nub of it.

Thanks .. I was able to find this in the "System Description" PDF on-line ..
it's just a *tiny* bit more detailed than what you've said here ..

What I'd really like now is if anyone had a "manual" on the syntax of
I-descriptor attribute 2 and A-Dictionary attribute 8 ..

(BTW - U2 Tech Support tells me that such a "manual" doesn't exist, and I'm
going to have to try older Ultimate and AP manuals <GASP> and see if they're
any use .. but if you happen to have personal notes / manuals / etc ...)

Any help would be appreciated ..

-Chuck ;)