it could occur mulitple times. It's to make seeing
part of an ID easier. The ID is a bunch of letters and around 25 in length
I'm looking (visually) for certain letters, and it's easier to find them
with the () around them. It's not just the letter I'm looking for, but the
letters preceeding and at time after the target letter, so a select doesn't
make it any easier. This is strictly a visual ease case.

George