-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Pizer
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 6:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2] UniDK

I have a user who wants access to UniDK.  Any particular reasons one way or
the other? I do not know enough about the product myself but I know some of
you do.  :-)

He is a beginning power user who wants to try to write pieces of a data
warehouse in Java/C.

Thanks!!

- Bill Pizer
518-244-2087