-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Johnson
Sent: 22 July 2004 14:52
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2] Report Writer to Create MVquery Statements

One of my new clients (new to MV as well) would like a program to help them
create their own ad-hoc mvquery reports. Presently, I'm creating a simple
2-section program where the first section indicates the verb, filename,
heading/footing and some of the popular modifiers. The second section is
free-form text for the actual 'work' of the statement.

Due to the complexity of these reports, I cannot imagine an easier approach
within MV. I've used MS Access on Access and Crystal Reports against a SQL
database and wonder if there's something already written for MV.

I want to stay within MV. I don't want to venture into CR or any other ODBC
item. Does anyone have any ideas on a simple MV report writer. Please don't
deviate from staying within MV.

Thanks in advance
Mark Johnson

This email was checked by MessageLabs SkyScan before entering Microgen.

This email was checked on leaving Microgen for viruses, similar
malicious code and inappropriate content by MessageLabs SkyScan.

DISCLAIMER

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged.

If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other
person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please
contact the sender or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Microgen Information Management Solutions
http://www.microgen.co.uk