-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wendy Smoak
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 5:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Harry Hambrick
Subject: RE: [U2] Unidata CALLHTTP

Harry Hambrick wrote:
> Does anyone have a small example program using CALLHTTP that works?
> Would like to study it for a project we need to do.

There's some code on the Wiki.  It uses SSL along with CallHTTP, but you
can just ignore the SSL part:

http://www.pickwiki.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CallHTTPWithSSL

Feel free to post a simpler example!  After all that work, the project
it was for was abandoned, so I haven't used CallHTTP again.

--
Wendy Smoak